The Owner of Feek.live is LullaLu Anna Błahut entered into the Central Registry and Information on Business of the Republic of Poland (PL-CEIDG) kept by the competent minister of economy, with an address of business operation and service address at: ul. Brzozowa 3, 62-023 Kamionki, TAX ID: 7772810518, REGON: 301735846 and electronic mail address: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as: „Service Provider”).
This policy helps You understand how Feek.Live, treats personal information that it collects and receives on https://feek.live, sites, and applications related to Feek.Live. This notice show you what information we collect, what we do to protect and secure it, how we use and share information, and finally, how you can contact us with questions.
1.1 Data you provide to us
Feek.Live collects personal information (name, email, password, gender, nationality, account type and date of birth) when you register or post content on a Feek.Live site.
Profile information will allow other users in finding and communicating with you. Please do not add personal data to your profile that you would not want to be publicly available.
1.1.2 Service Use
We may use data from your browser when you visit or use our site. We use log-ins, cookies, and internet protocol (“IP”) addresses to identify you and log your use and the pages you request.
We collect information about you when you send, receive, or engage with messages in connection with our Services. For example, if some user send You a message, we might notify you about it.
1.2. How We Use Information
Feek.Live uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, contact, research.
1.2.1 Our Services
Feek.Live may use your personal information to complete a transaction, to operate or improve the Feek.Live products and services or to do something that you have asked us.
Our services allow you to find and communicate with other Feek Users and teachers. Feek.Live display your name and any other information on your profile according to the preferences you set in your account.
We may send you service, technical and administrative emails, messages and other types of communications according to our service. These communications are considered part of the Feek.Live account and you may not opt out of them. We might also send you articles and other promotional messages connected to language learning. These are marketing messages and you can control whether you want to receive them.
Email addresses and full names may be used when Feek.Live sends notifications to a user related to their use of Feek.Live
Feek.Live does not share any personally identifiable information with advertisers. Feek.Live may share general demographic information (such as aggregated statistics about members' language interests) and non-personally identifiable information (such as browser type and IP addresses) with advertisers and partners.
Feek.Live does not give advertisers access to your individual personal account information.
1.3. How We Share and Disclose Information
Feek.Live does not share personal information we learn about you from your use of the Feek.Live web sites, products and services with others except as described in this policy.
When you provide personal information through using Feek.Live you are however sharing your personal information with Feek.Live and its affiliated entities.
1.3.1 Our Services
Feek.Live will display your "Display Name" on your profile. Feek.Live will display your name and any other user-submitted profile information on your profile according to the preferences you set in your account.
Email addresses and full names may be used when Feek.Live sends notifications to a user related to their use of Feek.Live.
When you post a message on a Feek.Live Site or Application, you have the ability to post a message which may include personally identifiable information about yourself.
Feek.Live may share your personal information where it is necessary to complete a transaction or to operate.
1.3.2 Service providers
In the course of operating our business it may be necessary or appropriate for us to provide access to your personal information to others such as our service providers, contractors and select vendors.
1.3.3 Compliance with Laws
1.3.4 Change to Feek.Live Business
1.3.5 With Consent
Feek.Live may share information with third parties when we have explicit consent to do. It will be clear at the point of collection who is collecting the personal information and whose privacy statement will apply.
1. The personal data of the Service Users and Customers is processed in accordance with the 29th of August 1997 Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, pos. 883 further amended) (further called the Personal Data Protection Act) and the 18th of July 2002 Act on Rendering of Electronic Services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, pos. 1204 further amended).
2. The administrator practices particular care in order to protect the interests of persons, whom the collected data relates to, especially ensures, that the collected data is processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing not in line with those purposes; technically correct and adequate in regards to the purpose, for which it is processed and stored in a form which allows the identification of persons, whom it relates to, for no longer than is required to achieve the purpose of data processing.
4. Any words, phrases and acronyms which occur on this page beginning with a capital letter (e.g. Service Provider, Web Portal, Electronic Service) should be interpreted according to their definition contained in the Web Portal’s Terms and Conditions available on the Web Portal’s internet portal.
1. Each time the purpose and scope of collection and recipients of data processed by the Service Provider correspond to actions performed on the Web Portal by the Service User. For example, if the Service user intends to use the Application, the Service User’s personal data will be processed in order to conclude and perform an agreement regarding use of the Application.
2. Possible purposes of Service User’s personal data collection by the Service Provider:
a. conclusion and performance of an agreement regarding use of the Application or Electronic Service provision agreement,
b. direct marketing of the Service Provider’s own products or services.
3. Possible recipients of the Service Users’ personal data:
a. In case of a Service User who selects the electronic payment or pay card payment method, the Administrator shall disclose Service User’s collected personal data to the selected entity providing the abovementioned payment services at the Web Portal.
4. The Administrator may process the following personal data of Service Users using the Web Portal: name and surname, e-mail address and – if it is required to use the Application – also other data necessary to its implementation, indicated on the Web Portal’s Web Portal as part of of the Application.
5. The provision of personal data mentioned in the preceding point may be required in order to conclude and perform the agreement for the provision of Electronic Services in the Web Portal. Each time the scope of data required to conclude an agreement is indicated on the Web Portal’s Web Portal, during the use of the Application and within the Web Portal’s Terms and Conditions.
6. The Service Provider also processes the anonymised data related to the use of the Web Portal (e.g. a number of Service Users) to generate statistics on use of the Application. These data are anonymous and aggregated, i.e. they do not contain identifying characteristics of persons using the Web Portal.
1. Cookie files (Cookies) are small pieces of text information in the form of text files, sent by a server and recorded by the User visiting the Web Portal (e.g. the computer’s, or laptop’s hard drive, or a smartphone memory card - depending on which device is used when visiting our Web Portal). Detailed information on Cookies, as well as the history of their creation can be found, among other places, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privacy_policy.
2. The Service Provider may process data contained in Cookie files during the visitors’ use of the Web Portal for the following purposes:
a. the implementation of the basic functionalities of the Application and the Web Portal such as identification of the Service Users as logged in and maintaining the login session, storage of dynamic data, e.g. statistics, summaries;
b. adjusting the Web Portal’s contents to the Service User’s individual preferences (e.g. regarding Web Portal's language);
c. keeping anonymous statistics which present the way that the Web Portal is used.
3. As a standard, most Internet browsers by default accept the saving of Cookie files. Every user has the possibility to specify the conditions of Cookie file use via the Internet browser’s settings. This means, that it is possible to partially (e.g. temporarily) restrict or completely disable recording of Cookie files on the User’s computer – in the latter case, however, it may influence specific functionalities of the Web Portal.
4. The Internet browser setting in terms of Cookie files are significant from the point of view of consent to use Cookie files by our Web Portal – in accordance with the regulations, such consent may also be expressed through adjusting the Internet browser settings. If the Service User does not express such consent, they are asked to change the Cookie settings in their Internet browser..
5. Detailed information regarding changing Cookie file settings and individual removal of them in the most popular Internet browsers are available in the Internet browser’s help section and at the following websites (please click the appropriate link):
6. The Administrator uses on the Web Portal Google Analytics and Universal Analytics services provided by Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). These services help the Administrator to analyze traffic on the Web Portal.
7. The data collected are processed within the framework of these services in a anonymised way (these are so called Operating data that prevent the identification of individuals) to generate statistics to assist in the administration of the Web Portal. These data are anonymous and aggregated, i.e. they do not contain identifying characteristics of visitors to the Web Porta
8. The Administrator using the above services on the Web Portal collects data such as the source and medium of acquiring the Service Users and the manner of their behavior on the Web Portal, information on devices and browsers used to visit the site, IP and domain, geographical data and demographic information (age, sex) and interests.
9. Detailed information about the terms on which the above services operate, including the terms of data collection and processing are available here: www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/. .
1. The provision of personal data by the Service User or Customer is voluntary, however failure to provide the personal data indicated on the Web Portal’s website and in the Terms and Conditions as essential to the conclusion and performance of the agreement regarding use of the Application or the Electronic Service provision agreement shall result in the inability to conclude such agreements
2. The basis for the processing of the Service User’s personal data is the necessity to perform the agreement, to which they are a party, or to undertake appropriate actions on their request before the conclusion of such agreement. In the case of personal data processing for the purposes of direct marketing of the Service Provider’s own products or services, the basis for such processing is (1) the prior consent of the Service User or Customer or (2) the fulfillment of legally justified goals realized by the Administrator (in accordance with art. 23 item 4 of the Personal Data Protection Act, legally justified goals are, in particular, direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services).
1. The Service User has the right to access the contents of their personal data and its amendment.
2. Every person is entitled to control the processing of data related to them, contained in the Service Provider’s database, especially to: request the supplementation, update or correction of personal data temporary or permanent discontinuation of processing or removal of data, if such data is incomplete, outdated, untrue or was collected in violation of the law, or are no longer required to achieve the purpose, for which said data was collected.
3. In the event of the Service User expressing consent to the processing of data for the purpose of direct marketing of the Service Provider’s own products or services, such consent can be revoked at any time.
4. In the event, where the Administrator intends to process or is processing the Service User’s data for the purposes of direct marketing of the Service Provider’s own products or services, the person whom such data relates to is also authorized to (1) submit a written, motivated request to discontinue the processing of their data due to the person’s particular situation or to (2) submit an objection to the processing of their data
1. Use of the Portal may make other persons’ data available to the Service User.
2. Service Users are required to use Feek.live and Electronic Services in a manner consistent with their purpose, with the Terms and Conditions and in a manner consistent with the law and good customs, with regard for individual rights, personal data, copyrights and intellectual property of the Service Provider, other Service Users and third parties.
3. The Service User is obliged to protect with due diligence personal data of other Service Users and third parties to whom they access through the Portal or Electronic Services and are not obliged to use the obtained data for any purpose other than to use the Portal or Electronic Services unless a basis for such an action is enshrined in other generally applicable laws.
2. The Service Provider takes advantage of technical and organizational means which ensure protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of protected data, especially he secures data against their disclosure to unauthorized persons, take-over by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of currently applicable regulations, as well as change, loss, damage or destruction.
Thank you for careful reading!
Should you have questions, we are always available - please contact us.
We invite you to cooperation,